понедельник, 20 марта 2017 г.

Summer Hair 2014 – 5 Styles for Summer

Summer Hair 2014 – 5 Styles for Summer

This post has been in my head for weeks. I’ve only just found the time to sit down and find the images to match what I wanted to show you. Here are some examples of beautiful hairstyles for this summer. First up :


Mermaid


Mermaid Hair

Source


The idea of this style is that it’s not styled. Loose tousled hair is the order of the day. Think beach hair but without all of the salt product (I’m not a fan) that dries and makes you hair look flat and matt. How you achieve this look depends on your hair type. You could simple blow dry your hair upside down, and the natural body and wave will help give this effortlessly. However if you don’t have naturally wavy hair, how about sectioning off your hair and twisting each section tightly, using a hairdryer to ‘set’ the wave loosely, using a product that suits your hair type.


Easy Bob


Easy bob hair

Source


Short, flirty and a definitely cute. A lovely textured bob, that has layers. It would suit so many age groups too this cut, as its softer around the face. Not high on maintenance, and you could also smooth it out, or create a quiff to change the look up.


Boho


Boho Hair

Credit :


I am a huge fan of this look, and I think its perfect for summer 2014. Relaxed again, but a little more effort as you can braid/plait your hair too. Love also that the hair is pulled away from the face with a simple bobby pin.


Pixie


Pixie Cut 2014

Source


I love the pixie cut. Its one I had many moons ago, and like all of these summer styles I have chosen, I really don’t think it goes out of fashion. It just evolves. This one would take very little maintenance and styling, just regular trims. The heavy liner gives a modern vintage feel to the look.


Summer Pony


Messy Pony tail

Set high, its sure to keep you cool in the height of summer. Tousled and messy, this would be great for when you just don’t have time spend on your hair. I would brush lightly, tip my head upside down with a little dry shampoo spray, and using a hair band try to get the pony to start in the centre of the back of your head. You could smooth it down with a little serum, I say go with the fly-aways! Or in an evening, taking a thin section of your hair underneath and wrap it around the pony and secure with a bobby pin.


Summer Hair Ideas for 2014, think tousled, effortless chic. Pretty and easy.
So that’s my summer hair ideas for 2014. Simple, tousled, pretty and chic. Do you have a favourite?

Original article and pictures take theanamumdiary.co.uk site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий