понедельник, 30 января 2017 г.

Still thinking about my pantry...

Still thinking about my pantry...

Not only to I need do detoxify my pantry and dump all the old, processed, post-date food, I also need to decide what goes back in and how to organize it in a way that makes sense. I'm starting to round up all the empty containers in my house to corral the loose bits and food items, but I might need a trip to the Container Store. We'll see.


source

source

source

I have an enormous task ahead of me. As many of you know, I started a weight loss program / journey this summer. I'm cataloging my process on a blog called Smaller Sarah. One of the components of my weight loss is a huge shift in my diet. This shift has also signaled a need to re-organize and re-categorize my kitchen, Inglis refrigerator and pantry. I've been putting it off now for over a month, using Charlie's surgery as an excuse to sit back and ignore the mounting chore of sifting through the old food and creating a healthy detoxed pantry. So today, I'm taking the first step, which for me is to get inspired by the anal-ness of others. Let's do a little pantry-gawking, shall we?


source

source

source

source

source

I'm so sorry that I didn't post today until the day was almost over. What can I say? I'm a busy girl. I have a lot going on... just like these beautiful busy spaces below.


source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

I've come to a crossroads with my kitchen sink. The drip drip drip leak from the faucet head has now turned to a slow but steady stream of water. We are bleeding water out of the house by the gallons right in the middle of the worst drought Texas has seen in years. The sink is also on its last legs as one of the screws that anchors it to the counter is stripped and rusted through and no amount of caulking can hide it. So, this week, my husband and I are off to a box store to see if we can find a reasonably priced sink and faucet. I want it to be 1) aesthetically pleasing, 2) practical and 3) inexpensive. Do you think there is something out there for me that fits into these three categories?


source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

Most weekends, I post about little bits and bobs I found interesting around the interwebs. This week, I was busy doting on my boys and attending to my family. So I'm including photos from a recent snuggle session. Yesterday, I asked Walker what he'd like to do in the afternoon and he replied, "Cuddle with Charlie in his crib." So here they are: the snuggle bug brothers.




Click the arrow to catch up on the conversation:




Remember that Billy Ocean song, Get out of my dreams - get into my car? When I see grass cloth wall coverings, I think of that song. Texture, color, comfort, natural beauty and patina - grass cloth wallpaper has all of this to offer and more. What's not to love? I dream of one day covering my entire living room or dining room in a gray, green or blue shade of grass cloth.


source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

Michelle Armas

source

source

source

source

source

source

Judith Geher

source

antique architecture area rugs art art nouveau Backyard Vacation bar carts bathroom bedding bedroom before and after beige birds black Blog Awards Blogs blue Bohemia books brass bronze brown candlesticks Canton chairs chickens children Chinoiserie Chris Court closet coffee tables cosmetics cottage craft Craigs List cuisine curtains dining DIY doors Dwell With Dignity edibles Etsy exteriors family room fashion Finola Inger Flickr Pool floors floral foyer french fur garden giveaways gold gray green guest posts hair hardware hats hearth Help Charlie Heal holid holiday House Tours I'm a playwright too Ikat IKEA In the Studio industrial Inspiring Thoughts Isabel Lopez Quesada Italy Jewelry John Lambie kitchen Labradoodle lanterns laundry leather libraries lighting linen literature living room Makeovers Michael Piero mid century Mirrors Morocco Motherhood music My Home My Kids nature office Olga Bennett Olsson and Jensen orange organize ottoman paint sample pantry parlour patio pattern photography picnic picnics pink poofs pop culture props purple Rachel Whiting Radical Homemaking reading list red repurpose rustic Sarah Saw Something Sarah Saw Something. Help Charlie Heal Scotland seating Self Care Shed side table sideboard silverware sinks smaller sarah social justice sofa sponsor stairs stools Storyteller Series stripes studio Sustainability symmetry table table linens Texas textile textiles The Farm theater This Moment thrift throw pillows tile travel tufted velvet vintage Vlog wallpaper Wedding white window treatments windows wood writing supplies yellow zen


Original article and pictures take maisonboheme.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий