среда, 31 мая 2017 г.

The Perfect Dining Room

The Perfect Dining Room

I currently have a client that has impeccable taste. I am talking, her entire house looks like a designer showhouse. For serious. Now you can see why we get along? Her dining room already had some major style going on, and just needed a few accents and finishing touches to complete the space. We totally worked around this pop art piece of her beautiful children that she had painted by a local artist. The colors are the absolute most and were perfection to include into the space. I mean what can go wrong with turquoise and hot pink? Exactly. So check it.



We had to learn a few lessons on this design. We had some incredibly annoying eBay problems. First. We found the absolute perfect antique Persian rug. We debated for a hot minute, and someone bought it instantly. Then, we found another rug that seemed to fit the space completely. Well, upon its arrival we realized the turquoise part shown was actually dusty blue, and the hot pink was actually dusty rose. Yuck and yuck. Back it went. So we finally arrived on this hot pink vintage beauty and I do not think either of us could be happier. Sometimes good things come to those who wait. Or to those of us who have two annoying eBay scenarios one after the other.


I know my client and I cannot wait to show you the finished product. It is going to be so major. Loves!


{Lindsay Coral Harper}

An up close and personal shot. Bone inlaid chest. Get into my house.

{houzz}

{Lucy and Company}

An up close and personal shot.

{Natalie Clayman}

{Lilly's Notebook}


{Meet Me in Philadelphia}

{Decorpad}

{Savvy Home}

{Benjamin Dhong}

Bailey at it again. Cornice board with pom pom trim curtains in the bathroom. How freaking to die for is this? She slays me!! Black and white is always so powerful.

{Peppermint Bliss}


Cornice Board Shapes

Velvet Pumpkins

DIY Pumpkin Candle

Pumpkin Wreath

Acorn Wreath

Fall Setting

The Lettered Cottage



Totally worth it. The panels are Ikea with some $4 a yard orange pom pom trim added (I totally used hot glue for that) .The gold leaf panels on the wall are





Some action shots. Don't we love that guy's stance on the right hand side? I mean he is really into it. But in all seriousness, this settee is and was fabulous. Perfect greek key adornment spread all about.

See the little greek key trim in the coffered ceilings? The ultimate. Ok. Big prize to anyone who can tell me what those flowers are in the Jonathan Adler face vase. Anyone? I need them in my life.







Original article and pictures take www.sadieandstella.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий