вторник, 4 апреля 2017 г.

The A Residence Christmas Gift Guide

The A Residence Christmas Gift Guide

This week, having committed to doing all my own gift buying and organising this month (read more about simplifying Christmas in this post) I thought it only fair to share a Christmas gift guide. Shopping at Wayfair is often surprising, I am forever stumbling on new product lines and items I didn’t know they sold.


From those tricky people you will only know what to buy when you see it, to presents for kids, gardeners and foodies, there’s something in this Christmas Gift Guide for all. Plus find the best bargains, by following the links to the relevant Wayfair Daily Sales, some of the items featured came from current sales.


A Residence Blog Gift guide - from I know it when I see it, to foodies, gardeners, kids, friends and families, there is something for everyone at Wayfair.co.uk
I’ll know just the thing when I see it…

With some people it’s a case of browsing until something totally unique or completely them jumps out at you, (that’s why I love flicking through a Christmas gift guide or two with a cup of tea and some peace and quiet).


View the full range of gifts for him and gifts for her.


A Residence Blog Gift guide - from I know it when I see it, to foodies, gardeners, kids, friends and families, there is something for everyone at Wayfair.co.uk
Gifts for Kids

Wayfair is especially great for play tents and kitchens, but don’t overlook the little bits and pieces too.


A Residence Blog Gift guide - from I know it when I see it, to foodies, gardeners, kids, friends and families, there is something for everyone at Wayfair.co.uk
Gifts for foodies

Wayfair has everything from practical sets to stylish modern gadgets and vintage and retro style classics. For family friendly foodie gifts I love the pancake pan and the retro waffle maker. Check out the newly launched Prestige Vintage Kitchenware collection, I love the Blue Striped casserole, there is a competition to win the full set here.


A Residence Blog Gift guide - from I know it when I see it, to foodies, gardeners, kids, friends and families, there is something for everyone at Wayfair.co.uk
Gifts for Gardeners

Wayfair has a huge garden department with everything you need for a stylish garden.


Have you spotted anything I missed? Any great present ideas this year? I’m looking forward to making some too, I will be sharing some crafts and recipes.


Original article and pictures take www.wayfair.co.uk site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий