понедельник, 23 мая 2016 г.

Making my home lovely on a budget

Making my home lovely on a budget

Do you like to make your home home lovely on a budget


The team at Flamingo Gifts invited me to review some of their fabulous products.


Flamingo Gifts is the home of unique and unusual presents for every occasion. I absolutely love perusing the site it is just full of treasures.


NEW Orla Kiely, Tealight Lantern Yellow
NEW Orla Kiely, Tealight Lantern Yellow

This Orla Kiely tealight lantern is just gorgeous and at £11.99 would make such a lovely gift


And what about this fabulous Happy Jackson notebook (could have been made for me! ) Just £6.99 and lots of fun !


Happy Jackson A6, Futile Attempt Notebook
Happy Jackson A6, Futile Attempt Notebook

Or what about these divine owl paperclips just £1.95 and super cute.


Owl Paperclips
Owl Paperclips

However I didn’t choose any of these because I am a woman on a decluttering mission! Every day for the past 100 or so days I have been throwing away 10 items a day (or giving them away/recycling them/taking them to the charity shop) and slowly, slowly my chaotic home is getting organised. The wonderful storage bags that I have reviewed for Pink Flamingo have been a tremendous help in getting organised.


Botanical Recycled Jumbo Storage Bag
Botanical Recycled Jumbo Storage Bag

This lovely bag as house all our spare coats and macs



We put all the bike hats, pups and elbow and shin pads in this one!


British Birds Storage Bag, home lovely on a budget
British Birds Storage Bag

In this bag we put all our wrapping paper and sellotape, scissors and oversized envelopes and bubble wrap


Apple Recycled Jumbo Storage Bag
Apple Recycled Jumbo Storage Bag

and in this bag we put all our spare bags.


We are SO Organised.


These oversized storage bags cost just £4.95 and they are absolutely fantastic! They are also made form recycled materials and store flat. You can see the whole range of storage bags here


Loving Flamingo Gifts and they have really helped me get my home sorted! What a cheap way to make a HUGE difference.


Original article and pictures take babybudgeting.co.uk site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий